Skip to main content

Happy New Year!






New Years Resolution 2019
Hey friends! We have officially survived our first week of the new year whoop whoop!! I can hardly believe its already 2019, time just seems to go by faster every year. Today I want to share with you some of my personal goals that I have set for myself this year. Starting with leaving all the negativity and bad juju in 2018, I really want to work on spreading positivity and being a better person for myself. I believe that it is totally up to you to be who you want to be!
  • workout consistently
               I started working out for a good 4-5 months last year and then slowly died down and hadn’t worked out in like 6 months. I started back at again after thanksgiving and I’m really going to try and keep it up all year long! We have an at home gym in our back garage, so I really have no excuse! Lol I’m not trying to lose weight, I just want to gain muscle and tone up so ill be trying to lift weights as much as possible. Make sure and follow @victoriaquintanafit on Instagram for awesome workout inspiration!!
  • -be consistent with my blog
              I started blogging last April and was pretty consistent at first, posting at least one blog post a week but then as the year went on, I fell off and started worry more about what people were thinking and less about what was making me happy. That is being able to share my life and inspirations with you guys, so this year I am going to really try and focus on the ones that uplift and encourage me and ignore the negativity.
  • -worry less
             I tend to stress over little things and get myself worked up for no reason. I notice that when I stress over these little messes, my attitude will change and I don’t like being upset about something that really doesn’t matter in the end. I hope to be more patient with myself and stop trying to control everything in the new year.
“Think positive, be positive, and be you in a positive way. Stop worrying it will stop you from thinking happy thoughts. Its time we worry only about how to stop worrying and to just be happy.”
  • -go to bed early, wake up early
             I’ve never been a morning person but having to be at work by 7am is getting me there. I still have a hard time waking up in the morning most days, so I am really gonna work on being better at that this year. Having at least enough time to get ready so I can feel good throughout the day. I find that I always have a better day when I feel good about myself in the morning, ya know not so grouchy.
  • -read more
               During school I was always reading because I had to not because I wanted to necessarily. Now that I am out of school I don’t read at much as I should. So I’m going to set a goal to read every night before bed instead of watching so much tv.
  • -invest
              I don’t really know much about money, I am forever grateful that Calvin does lol He has been teaching me more about the value of money. I do believe that money can’t by you happiness but that It can buy you freedom. Having more freedom to do what you want, so this year I am hoping to continue to learn more about money and SAVE!! Really learn to manage my money better and watch what I spend money on. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 I pray that 2019 brings good health and love for everyone!

                                                      XOXO- Katherine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Decor

JANUARY HOME DECOR   Hola F riends! Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing a few home décor items that I have decorated the house with lately.. starting with the fact that everything I have linked is pretty much under $20! Anyone else feel like their house looks so empty without Christmas décor everywhere?! In our house we basically have two living rooms, one we use as a tv room and the other has been completely empty until now. Calvin got me couches for Christmas and I put our Christmas tree up in there this year so its slowly starting to look like a 'living room'. Living in a small town there are not many options to shop home décor. Believe it or not I get most of my home décor from our store in Fort Stockton, TX Ace Home Center and Dollar General! You'd be so surprised on what you can find and how affordable it is. Everything I have pictured is linked and you can shop instantly through this page. I'm still slowly adding more décor to our front living room so stay tu

5 Different ways to Style A T-Shirt Dress

5 Ways To Style A T-Shirt Dress Hey Hey, How are you guys today?! I am feeling very blessed to have survived another great week. I thought I would be getting a break from school and have time to myself this week but that didn't happen. School ends and work calls. I have been so busy it seems this week and I am so ready for a little down time this weekend with the boyfriend. Hoping to get a little shopping done and maybe have a margarita or two! This week I want to share with you several ways to style a t-shirt dress. I love being able to wear the same thing and not feeling like I just wore that outfit. ONE First off I am loving this t-shirt dress. You can seriously wear so many ways, dress up or down depending on your occasion. This particular dress I found is from Forever 21 , super comfy and soft. I love that it's the perfect length. I'm a sucker for neutral colors and stripes. My first look shows the dress styled by itself, effortless and cute.  T