Skip to main content

Time & Tru by Walmart

Hello Friends! Its a brand new week I am happy, I am blessed and SO thankful to see today!! I have not posted on my blog page for a while now and I want to apologize for that if you had been following along before. I am definitely going to start posting again and really trying to engage with you more through social media and the blog. If you're new here I am so happy your reading today, this post is one of my absolute favorite post because I was so surprised on the outcome I got. Today I am sharing with you a recent WALMART haul I had last weekend. I have to admit I'm usually not a Walmart shopper but I've been hearing so many good things about their Time & Tru Clothing line I had to go and check it out myself. Here are some items that I purchased and why I love them. You can shop everything that I am wearing in the photos through the links below. 






Time & Tru Ruffle Long Sleeve T-Shirt
  • $9.94 
  • comes in several different colors (green, black, stripes, charcoal, grey, pink)
  • fits longer so you're able to wear with leggings
*almost sold out*
  • $8.96
  • warm material 
  • great for layering in the winter
  • comes in several different colors ( white, blue, grey, green, red, gold)
*sold out*
  • $8.88
  • super soft material
  • great for layering 
  • runs big
  • $12.86
  • Fit great
  • flexible material
  • look like actual jeans
  • comes in several different colors (black, green, light blue, dark blue, white)
  • $14.88
  • so soft and cute
  • warm material
  • not itchy
OTHER FINDS:

  • $2.98 ( in store)
  • distressed look
  • several different color options
*almost sold out*
  • my favorite buy
  • so many color options
  • ONLY $10
  • SO SOFT 
  • Brand Name Sherpas sale for $80+
*sold out*
  • Dupe to the Steve Madden Brand
  • So Flattering
  • comfy enough to wear all day
  • $22.99
  • currently sold out online but you might could find in store if lucky
  • linked a similar pair

I CANNOT believe how good the quality of these products were, if you have a local Walmart near you go check out the clothing section, you might be surprised what you can find. You can also check out their online website for other great finds that are not in store.

I hope you enjoyed todays post, thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to sharing with you again very soon!


"Spirt lead me where my 
trust Is without borders
let me walk upon the waters
wherever you would call me
take me deeper than my feet
could ever wander
and my faith will be made 
stronger
in the presence of my savior"

XOXO- 
Katherine


*Follow me on Instagram to see more of my daily looks @katherinexoblog*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful for Twenty-Three

Good Morning Loves! Today's my BIRTHDAY, I am turning 23 years old the oldest I've ever been! Seem like now-a-days the years just keep going by faster, but I am thankful to have lived another one. This morning I am celebrating with my family and three banana pancakes, from the best granny. To continue the celebration Calvin and I are headed to San Antonio this weekend. I am so excited to have a fulfilled weekend with him doing some of my favorite things. Thursday we plan on going out on the town for a little dancing, Friday we are floating the river, and Saturday calls for a relaxing spa day.  This shoot has to be one of my favorites, we took these pictures at a local Ice Cream Shop Holly Hops. What's a better way to celebrate your birthday than with some cake batter ice cream?! SOO DELICIOUS! Todays outfit is so fun and bright. Who else loves wearing yellow in the summer? Brings out your tan, even if you don't have one. LOL Hoping to add some color to me t...

April Staples

Hey Y’all! Happy Hump Day! Half way through this week, woohoo! Seems to be so much going on, headed into the end of the semester, everything is due for my classes at the same time, as well as multiple tests in the same week. At this point I'm just trying to keep my head up, stay on schedule, not fall behind and finish the semester strong. I am currently dreaming of summer days at the pool and hanging out with friends. Today I am sharing a pair of my favorite retro sunnies. If you're anything small like me, you have the hardest time finding shades that fit your face. Every summer I try and find a new pair of affordable shades that I can wear every day.   Why I love these shades??   ONE : Lightweight, wear these all day and they will not hurt your ears or nose   TWO : Affordable, Old Navy for only $6   THREE : Style, pair these shades with any outfit causal, sporty, etc.   I als o want to share with you a pair of s...

Thanksgiving Meal Plan

Hey yall happy Monday! I am excited to start another week, especially the week of thanksgiving! I have never been much of a cook but this year moving in with my fiancé, I've been cooking a lot more and have actually started to enjoy it. Especially when I try making something I never have and it comes out tasting amazing. So I thought what a better way to put my "cooking skills" to the test and cook for thanksgiving. Today I am sharing with you my meal plan I have laid out for Thursday. I hope this will give you a little inspiration on what to cook if you're having a hard time trying to figure it out. As far as how it will taste, well I will get back to you after thankgiving. lol CHEERS to cooking all day and stuffing your face with no regrets!!   *Click on each picture for the recipe* Can't go wrong with a Traditional Turkey recipe from @TragerGrill We love the package gravy mix from @McCormick.  Nothing beats simply & easy Sausage is a f...